I have been nominated by my fellow blogger Rupali S Banerjee from Reflections of life. Thank you so much Rupali for nominating me for this award. Rupali’s blogs are tremendous and insightful. She writes very eloquently and her interesting posts keep me hooked. She has her own unique way with words, with which one can easily connect. I would highly recommend her blog. I am once again truly humbled and grateful to Rupali for nominating me for this award.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to recieved the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display “Sunshine blogger Award” in your post/on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blogposts.
QUESTIONS ASKED BY RUPALI S. BANERJEE
1. Which book influenced you the most?
“Becoming” Michelle Obama. It is the memoir of a young girl who tried, hoped and succeeded and became one of the most powerful woman of this era. It’s a wonderful book! It gives out the message that one has to make genuine efforts towards ones goal. The book is the sincere, self written, witty and candid blend of Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama’s life inside and outside the white house.
2. Favourite quote?
Maya Angelou’s,”Open your eyes to the beauty around you, open your mind to the wonders of life, open your heart to those who love you and always be true to yourself.”
3. What is next on your bucket list?
Ah!…It’s a long list. I want to give more time to my paintings. Secondly, few more hours to my yoga session.
4. What is the one interesting thing about you that people don’t know?
I’m a foodie😋.
5. If you had one super power what would you pick and why?
Well negativity leads to downfall as it derails one’s growth, so I would like to pull out negativity out of people. One should be optimistic and progressive
6. Life lesson learnt :
Life is beautiful, feel it’s beauty. Life becomes more beautiful when we realise the simple fact that we will never live the same moment again. Live every moment, let yourself flow with the stream of life effortlessly, feel it’s coolness, it’s smoothness and the soothing effect, it’s calmness and then only one will realize how things become easy. I read somewhere, “mind is like water. When it is turbulent it is difficult to see in it. When it’s calm eveything becomes clear.”
7. All time favourite movie?
Oh…..I have a long list🤩but I have a liking for science fiction,”Avatar(2009)”is my all time favourite.
8. Favourite colour:
All shades of pastels.
9. Your biggest aim/dream?
To live a signifiant life. For me life isn’t about being affluent, popular, highly educated or perfect. It’s about being humble, being strong and being able to share ourselves and above all touch the lives of others.
10. What really makes you angry?
Frankly speaking nothing……but at times a selfish heart and fake persona annoys me
11. What are your goals for your blog?
To share my thoughts on a larger platform and contribute my part to the society.
1. How do you define success?
2. What is your strategy in a crisis?
3. The craziest thing that you have ever done for somebody?
4. A historical personality that you admire and why?
5. What is your comfort food?
6. The book and the author that you appreciate the most and why?
7. The last movie that you saw and what did you like about it?
8. One advice you’d give to your 15 year old self?
9. What has life taught you in the last 10 years?
10. One trait that you took from your parents and want your children to inherit?
11. If you’d write a thank you note to your parents, what would you write in it?
I Nominate :
6. RTW- Roxy
10. Reena Saxena
11. Michael Ogazie
I once again would like to thank Rupali for nominating me. All the very Best and Happy blogging!
With lots of love and warm regards.
Dr. Neetika Lal Rai